2012年2月28日 星期二

Time to say Goodbye


It might be the time to say goodbye, my darling.



I guess I had never been understood by you, and you hadnt tried to fix me either.


The thing you wanted is me, but in fact , I think I can live alone without you, you've already hurt me too many times, and I know so have I.


Thank you my dear, the things between us were just memories, nothing more.


I loved you, maybe, I'm not sure.
I dont really know what so-called love is.






I'm picky, I'm difficult to please, I always wear a long face, I can't always say the words you like, but that's me and I wont be like you in my whole life, so obedient, so devoted and dedicative, so lovely to make people love you more and more. Just because I am not that great and perfect as you, I dont deserve to love and to be loved?


I'll miss you, but I think it's over between us.





Adeus.





沒有留言:

張貼留言